Thursday 23 June 2011

What to Say today?

I'm trying to keep in the habit of blogging, regardless of sometimes having a boring life. Today was completely uneventful. Lots of raw food, and a bit of baklava (what??? that wasn't on plan!!). A good salad with nuts, Some fruit. And more salad later. Getting to be pretty routine. This weekend, I'll make something pretty, and photograph it for you!

Workouts: 5Km walk, Core Synergistics. I'm all done for the day:)

I'm doing a week recovery on P90X, so no weights this week. It is not the actual 'recovery week' we're supposed to have, but I'll get right back on track starting Sunday. I just needed a wee break to get back into it. So lots of cardio and core. And Kenpo tomorrow. I'm didn't go for a run today (which I was supposed to). I will in the next few days. It's been so long, I hope I haven't lost i!!

Can you forget how to run????

No comments:

Post a Comment