Monday 27 June 2011

Mondays are Daunting....

Mondays are always a killer for me, although once they are over, I feel wonderful.
Getting up was difficult, and work was a killer, in terms of all the things I had to get done. Sometimes I forget that I am an adult, and have to deal with responsibility. Or maybe I try to forget. I miss the days of no mortgages, no bills, no deadlines, sleeping in till noon. My job is fairly demanding, in terms of being an adult. I don't have a 'boss' really, but the work still has to get done, or I'll be up S$% creek. That means I have to keep myself in order, and make sure I perform. I love dealing with patients, and analyzing. What I don't like is the arranging appointments and scheduling things in a fashion that makes sense. I've never been good at organizing, and I find it very intimidating. I'm the girl who's house is tidy, but do not dare open that closet. Scariness. Anyhow, Monday is over.

As for changing the name of the blog - it's a go. A few comments that I agree with put into perspective. I don't want to mislead anyone, although I  do hope some dukaners will check out my recipes, and I also hope the dukaners that follow my blog will continue, as I love to check out their blogs as well. I guess if I have 'dukan' in the recipe title, than a google search will still bring them here. And I apologize to anyone who was searching for a blog that is 'currently dukan' - but you can always check out the first few months of 'dukandoittoo' to see how I did on the diet, why it wasn't for me, the pros and the cons. I hope you do that.
In the meantime, please ignore the blog title, while I work on coming up with a new name:) Give me a bit of time, and it will be changed.

Today's Eats:
Breakfast: strawberries, blueberries and one banana (about 1/2 cup of berries total)
Snack: Watermelon
Lunch: Salad (pepper, sprouts, cucumber, cabbage, carrot, spinach, seeds)
Snack: 1/2 cup berries and some almonds
Dinner: Another big salad, and some bbq-ed asparagus.

Exercise: 
5Km walk to work
3Km run around the graveyard at lunch
45 minutes CardioX

Also had a senna tea, a coffee w/ soy, and one green tea plus copious amounts of water.
Altogether, we'll say 90% raw.

No comments:

Post a Comment