Sunday 26 June 2011

Dukandoittoo????

So I suppose I may consider changing the name of my blog....not sure.
Most of my google search audience comes from Dukan related search input....and I know that there are some recipes that are Dukan, and I'm sure there will be more, in that you can always eat veggies on Dukan, and I hope to soon post some dishes. I'm so lazy when it comes to taking pictures of my food (although always happy afterwards, when I do do it). I like to hear about all the dukaners out there, and see how they are doing....I think the diet works...but eating so much meat was just not for me. It really turned me off, eating copious amounts of meat constantly. Mind you, I could eat dukan brownies until I die. Haha.

So, what do you think? Should I change the name?

I don't even know how to go about doing that....

Anyhow, I digress. This weekend has been a whirlwind. Yesterday, I went to the farmer's market with a friend. I tried some raw chocolate (which was amazing) and bought some asparagus - which I will not eat raw, but that's quite fine by me. Then we went down to the water and ate at the 'Hart and Thistle' - definitely no raw there. We shared a big salad and a pizza (also not raw) - Mediterranean toppings. Delicious. I also had one of their microbrews, which was delicious. Citrus flavoured. Yum. And then I had some vodka with lemon and water with my hubby when I arrived home. I've been way to indulgent lately, but feel good. I'm not gaining weight, but I'm not losing either.

My inlaws are coming from NZ in two weeks, which puts the pressure on cleaning the house, and also getting myself in order a wee bit! I'd like to be able to prepare yummy dishes for them, and cook to impress. I'll try to get them going on the spinach smoothies! I'm working most of the time they are here, but will take a few days off here and there. Hopefully, it will all work out. I'm really looking forward to seeing them, as it's been about 5  years or so, when we went on vacation to Hong Kong and china with them.

That's all for now folks!

4 comments:

  1. What if you made a slight change to the name, so that it incorporates both the words "Dukan" and "raw"? Maybe something like: "DukanDoItRaw"?

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you are not doing Dukan you should change the name as it is false advertizing and many out there just starting the Dukan may think what you are saying is Dukan correct. It isnot wrong that the Dukan is not your cup of tea but please change your title. It is very easy to do.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your comments ladies....

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete